We are Hiring
PHP Web Developer
We are looking for a passionate web developer who is eager to explore the end-to-end processes, both front-end and back-end.
Home Based (Ideally near to Colchester, Essex)
- Must have experience in PHP to develop new features, plus the ability to take designs from Photoshop and apply them to our website CMS.
- Strong attention to detail and high quality code. Be able to think outside the box.
- Strong skills in coding HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience coding for responsive design and Bootstrap.
- Ability to be able to think for themselves, as well as take guidance.
- Good communication skills as you may be customer facing from time to time, or dealing with support queries.
- Good experience coding CMS templates.
- Cross-browser testing, including mobile devices.
- Ability to work in a team and alone.
- The desire and ability to help the company be successful.
Desirable (but not essential) skills:
- Git (Github) expierence, desirable but not essential.
- Experience using WHM/Cpanel.
Upshot Media is often working on a number of projects at the same time, as well as providing support to our existing clients. As an employee of Upshot Media, you will be working on development projects and support queries in between. You will, from time to time, be involved in customer meetings, helping spec and understand our client’s website requirements.
Full time: £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
Includes: 20 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays, company pension scheme
Please send your C.V. to [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE